If you and your partner are looking to get married in 2021, we are already into March, which doesn’t give you much time to book venues and services. Regardless of the pandemic, life must go on and whether or not there are going to be any restrictions due to Covid-19, you want your day to be special in every sense of the word.
Here is our checklist to ensure that nothing is overlooked when planning your wedding.
- The Venue – The most important choice of all, choosing a venue with a lot of wedding experience assures that you have access to all the amenities. Book as early as possible, as the best wedding venues are in great demand and you can do this via the venue website.
- Wedding Transport – There are prestige Mercedes Benz for rent from Rich Cars Bangkok, a leading supercar rental company with a great reputation and an impressive fleet of top-quality performance and luxury cars.
- Entertainment – You might prefer to let the venue provide the entertainment, or alternately, hire a local DJ and all his equipment. The right music is a critical ingredient to a successful evening and only you know what types of music the guests prefer.
- Vehicle Parking – If you have selected the right wedding party venue, then parking will be covered; take a look at the number of guests and this will help you calculate the number of vehicle spaces you will need. We all need a little luxury in our life at some point, as this article highlights.
- The Rings – This would be the responsibility of the best man, but you should check that he has everything in hand. It is every groom’s nightmare for the wedding rings to be misplaced, so make sure that this does not happen.
- Overnight Accommodation – It is very likely that some of your guests would rather not drive home after the party, so make sure you can offer accommodation for the night and a strong coffee in the morning.
- External Vendors – If there are third-party vendors involved, call each one a few days before the event, to remind them and to confirm their appearance. This might not be necessary with a comprehensive venue, as they already have everything on tap.
- The Flowers – This would include the bride, bridesmaids and the table floral arrangements; again, this might be taken care of by the venue provider. There are good arguments for real and artificial flowers, so you will have to decide which you prefer. The artificial flowers do make for perfect souvenirs, which is a good reason to choose man-made floral arrangements.
If you are a good organiser, you should have no problems listing the many things that need to be arranged and booking the venue early will avoid disappointment.
It is a good idea to check with the Thai government regarding the latest Covid-19 measures, as things can change very quickly. All of the top Bangkok hotels offer special wedding packages and would no doubt be offering discounts during these troubling times, which can save you some money.